Wednesday, June 6, 2007

YUI "Understand [Movie version]"



I don't need to say much about YUI, I think everyone knows by now she's my favorite artist which obviously makes my opinion biased. But I will be completely honest, I actually listened to this song once and then left it for ages. Mostly because it was released on the net at the same time as "My Generation" which is really addictive. But I got listening to it recently and actually think it's a really pretty song. Now it's played more than My Generation. Strange how that happens...


Download: "Understand"
Watch: "Understand"
Lyrics: "Understand"


My Generation is the soundtrack for the drama "Seito Shokun"
Understand is the ending soundtrack for the new movie "Sidecar ni inu"




My Generation/Understand will be released on June 13th.

No comments: